Friday, January 22, 2010

My Final Posting

Since this is my last posting for this computer rotation I am going to say what I thought was fun about this learning experience. I thought that learning about Big Huge Labs and Voicethread were my favorite because I thought that making creative things out of pictures from Flickr on Big Huge Labs was fun and that making book talks on Voicethread, too. I think that Flickr is a website that I will be using in the future from learning about it during this rotation. I can use Flickr in future for the pictures that is has. For the future people who will learn from this tutorial, I think that they should change to learning about Google Docs before learning about Big Huge Labs because you can use Google Docs in school to use with other people from your class.

No comments:

Post a Comment