Friday, November 13, 2009

Avatar

Today I uploaded my avatar that I created on Monday. I used the following website, http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php, to create this avatar that is supposed to be a online representation of me. I liked the idea of making an avatar online because when my teacher told us what an avatar really means, I thought that making an avatar that might have looked like me in some way would be really cool! In this idea, I was right. The avatar that I created may not look like me, but I still like it because it has a lot of stuff that I wish I had in the real world.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Post. You write SO much. I would never have the paitence to write that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Thanks. I do believe that you will not be able to write this much unless you are forced to.;)

    ReplyDelete